Barolo & Barbaresco Wine Tour: six wine intensive days with us in the kingdom of Nebbiolo magic grape. Book now!
This tour lasts 7 days and 6 nights and was born from our experience in leading wine lovers from all over the world through the best italian wine territories for the last ten years. You can join us as a single, a couple or as a small group of friends to be part of a selected small group of guests with a big passion in common: great wines of Italy and outstanding Italian cuisine We will share with you all the secrets of Barolo & Barbaresco.
Let’s meet in Milan and head to Alba in Piedmont between the little villages of Barolo and Barbaresco that give names to the famous and renomated wines. We spend the week among these small villages part of Langhe, one of the most famous wine territories in the world. Here we meet the producers to walk together in their vineyards and taste with them some grandiose wines nowadays become myths.
March 28th, April 3rd, 2021 (7 days, 6 nights)
October 31st, November 6th, 2021 (7 days, 6 nights)
Meet & Depart: Milan
Accommodation: Nice central hotel in the Old Town of Alba in Piedmont
- Visit some of the best wineries in Piedmont
- Taste prestigious Barolo and Barbaresco wines directly with the producers
- Learn about the MGA, the Italian system of Crus
- Enjoy the beauty of Italian countryside in the fall
- Participate in a truffle hunting
- Great regional dishes in spectacular restaurants
- Access some of the best wines in the world with expert winery guide
- Private luxury vehicle with English-speaking guide for entire week
- accommodation for 6 nights with breakfast by a nice hotel in the centre of Alba
- transportation by luxury Mercedes Benz vehicles (free water and wi-fi onboard)
- English speaking food_wine expert tour leader
- 11 private tours and seated tastings in the best cellars of Piedmont
- all the 5 lunches with wine
- reservations for dinner in selected top restaurants (order a la carte and pay directly on spot)
- eventual personalized assistance for buying and safely shipping wines back home
- reservations, taxes, programs and our pampering care!
What's not included
- any additional services to extend the trip
- anything that is not included in the section “Included”
Foothill alpine landscape made of vineyards, little villages and the beauty crown of the snowy mountains in the background
Alba, Barolo, Barbaresco, Serralunga, La Morra, Neive, Verduno, Castiglione Falletto, Langhe…
Cheese from the Alps, Bagnacauda, honey, Prosciutto, White truffles, Tajarin pasta and much more…
Typical Piedmont cuisine, historic restaurants and little traditional osteria and trattoria in the middle of the countryside, Michelin Starred gourmet spots
Can you pick us up/ drop off in Florence/Rome/etc …?
Yes of course. We will provide you, before the booking, a specific quote for this extra service.
Can we ship wine back home?
Yes: we will assist you during the purchase and we can also store all your bottles by our refrigerated deposit in Montalcino until you will be back at home to receive the shipment.